InFantry Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InFantry Team

The New Backbone of Internet Gaming

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sicilian is here now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sicilian

The Sicilian is here now Empty
PostSubject: The Sicilian is here now   The Sicilian is here now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:31 pm

Hello People, those who know me, whats up, those who dont, hello.
I was bringing players to the server, but the problem was when they showed up on their own,..(i cant be here 24hrs a day) it was dead, and they'd leave bored...
So, heres what we do. Put me on your friends list and come play in the server that I admin in/play in now. Its called the LOTI server, and the people there are kick ass and it will give this clan a home to belong/play/network, and have a blast while doing it.
I'm sorry for the late forum ad, but lifes been busy and rocky at best out here in Cali.
The owner here I consider my friend, and Sicilians help their friends(theres always a price though you know what I'm sayin-AbSoLutely) J/K! lol
Let me see if I can post the IP hold on....... ok im back, here it is
208.100.5.143:27015
Ok, DO NOt FORGET to tell them that The Sicilian sent cha, or youll be SHOT, well, youre gunna get shot anyway, but its just a game so youll live through it Wink
We WILL get this server going again, but we NEED to stick with it.
I was stretched out way too thin before as well, now I am devoting myself to LOTI and Infantry if it comes back, THATS it.
So if you wanna grow a pair and make this work, then stop acting like a bunch of flaky chics, and jion my effort here and follow something through for once in your lives!!!!!!
Wow! I'm pumped now!!!, Arent YOU?!!!
Peace
(until the 1st shot is fired)
Back to top Go down

The Sicilian is here now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InFantry Team :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: