InFantry Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InFantry Team

The New Backbone of Internet Gaming

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get "Free Admin"

Go down 
+3
Gabe47
MuVo567
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How to get "Free Admin" Empty
PostSubject: How to get "Free Admin"   How to get "Free Admin" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:32 am

Please reply to this post with your cs name and your admin request. I am looking to build the server and I am giving free admin at this time.. It will be given for a trail and if you are mature enough, you will keep it... if not no hard feelings..

InFantry 11 Bravo
Back to top Go down
https://infantrygaming.board-directory.net
MuVo567

MuVo567

PostSubject: Re: How to get "Free Admin"   How to get "Free Admin" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:41 pm

CSS:(F.S.)MuVo567 [Burritos!]

I'll try and keep it running
I need to know the admin info though
just explain all the technical stuff later man.
THNX : Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gabe47

PostSubject: Re: How to get "Free Admin"   How to get "Free Admin" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:45 pm

cs name:(F.S.)Gabe47. I know some of the admin commands but im sure there is many more i don't know, but i can learn. I also am not annoying like some of those admins out there who take advantage of the admin privledge Very Happy Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Admin   How to get "Free Admin" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Next time we are on the server.. I will set up the admin for you guys.. go to this website to learn some commands.. http://www.techsupportforum.com/content/Gaming/Articles/164.html
Back to top Go down
NothinMuch

PostSubject: Re: How to get "Free Admin"   How to get "Free Admin" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Hows it going my cs mane is Nothinmuch.I was playing tonight with a couple of you and seems like a good place to stay!I would like a chance at admin and there wont be any worries about me taking it 4 granite. Thanks hope to see you guys in the serv
Back to top Go down
stells

PostSubject: Re: How to get "Free Admin"   How to get "Free Admin" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:56 pm

my cs main is stells .HaxidentS nothinmuch told me to come apply if u7 need help filling your server let me know i can populate servers anytime of the day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: no prob..   How to get "Free Admin" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:38 pm

The new server is up and running at full and seems to run a lot better.. once we are on i will get your steam i.d. and add admin at that time..

11 Bravo
Back to top Go down
NothinMuch

PostSubject: Re: How to get "Free Admin"   How to get "Free Admin" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Nice C-ya on the serv
Back to top Go down
Roodie

PostSubject: The name...   How to get "Free Admin" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:57 am

The name is Roodie, General!
Back to top Go down
cruzer

PostSubject: Re: How to get "Free Admin"   How to get "Free Admin" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:41 pm

name in game : cruzer

i just joined the server and Muvo567 told me to register.. so i did Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get "Free Admin"   How to get "Free Admin" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get "Free Admin"
Page 1 of 1