InFantry Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InFantry Team

The New Backbone of Internet Gaming

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats up guys

Go down 
+4
cruzer
stells
Admin
NothinMuch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NothinMuch

Whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Whats up guys   Whats up guys Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:50 pm

Just got tired of checking the forums and not seeing any new stuff! So since we are all gonna be playing in the serv 2gether lets get 2 know more stuff about each other. I've been playing css for like a year and a half now .Is any 1 wanting to start scrimmin?I think we should start doing a lil and start gettin our name out there just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Great idea   Whats up guys Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:33 am

I've been a little busy with all the server stuff.. But any one that has ideas on how to build the InFantry team and even network and possibly build friendship it’s cool with me.. The greatest news so far besides going back to school to finish my degree, would be that I am going to be a father around 10-1-09. I've been married going on 3 years. I worked for U.S. Steel before the economy went to Shhit. But I have hope things will turn around. I go by the name(s) of Dean or Mean Dean I got this one from the sports teams I play on. Check out my profile on steam for a link to myspace account. I started out playing cs around 2002 and was really good, then I stopped playing for a few years. I started playing again when I seen the quality of source. that was a year ago, so when I get on a roll again its not hacks for all you haters out there.
Back to top Go down
https://infantrygaming.board-directory.net
stells

Whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys   Whats up guys Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:05 am

im stells .HaxidentS im 18 been playing cs since i was about 10ish ( 1.4 ) and i currently suck because of my piece of Shhit broken mouse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruzer

Whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys   Whats up guys Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:47 am

ohi my name is cruzer ive been playing since 1.3 but i still suck ass thank you i love you
Back to top Go down
roman

Whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys   Whats up guys Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:51 pm

hey im roman and iv been playin cs for about 6~7 years now. i started back at 1.5 and then went on to 1.7 and around 06 got into source... i just got back from taking a year and a half break but now im ready to go pro agin.
Back to top Go down
The Can Man

Whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Whats up guys Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:59 am

Hey i'm The Can Man i just turned 16 and i've been playing css for about a year and a half now
Back to top Go down
MuVo567

MuVo567

Whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys   Whats up guys Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:57 pm

I've been playing CS:S for a couple months. I caught on quick and it's been a blast. At Christmas I got a new PC it it IS AWESOME. SOOO glad that InFantry accepted me and the guys on here are super awesome !!!! I also play L4D alot. It's addicting!!! check it out!
Back to top Go down
Gabe47

Whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys   Whats up guys Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:53 am

Hey, my name is Gabe and i have been playing css for a couple months, but i am still pretty good.
ps:i am 16
Back to top Go down
MuVo567

MuVo567

Whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys   Whats up guys Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:00 am

NothinMuch wrote:
Just got tired of checking the forums and not seeing any new stuff! So since we are all gonna be playing in the serv 2gether lets get 2 know more stuff about each other. I've been playing css for like a year and a half now .Is any 1 wanting to start scrimmin?I think we should start doing a lil and start gettin our name out there just a thought.

Ya! we should get some scrims up!! Maybe do some try outs and stuff. It will be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys   Whats up guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats up guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InFantry Team :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: